Becoming a member of the Iowa Railroad Historical Society entitles you to:
- One round trip Classic Coach Class pass on any regularly scheduled Boone & Scenic Valley Railroad Fraser excursion train
- The society newsletter
- 10% gift shop discount
- The opportunity to vote on society issues
- The chance to buy tickets to special event trains before they go on sale to the general public
- Members-only previews of new museum exhibits
- Discounted Day Out With Thomas tickets
All spike level donors receive a certificate of appreciation, and are recognized on a display in the depot lobby.
The Iowa Railroad Historical Society is a non-profit tax-exempt corporation.
Your membership and spike donation are tax deductible.
What talents do you have to share, and which tasks would you be interested in performing?
For more information on membership and volunteer opportunities, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or download our member/volunteer form.
Return completed forms to:
Boone & Scenic Valley Railroad & Museum
PO Box 603
Boone, Iowa 50036