- Join us for what has become a tradition for families across the Midwest. Take a ride on the Boone & Scenic Valley Railroad’s Santa Express, a journey that will take you from Boone, to the North Pole, and return. Santa will pass through the train, greeting children, and passing out a special gift.
- On your journey, you will cross the 156′ tall Bass Point Creek High Bridge. Your trip will last approximately one hour and 15 minutes to one hour and 30 minutes, depending on how long it takes Santa to make his way through the train.
- These trains feature assigned seating. Passengers on the same order are seated together. Please let us know, at the time you make your reservation, if you need to be seated with another party.
- Tickets are on sale now, and are $25 for Classic Coach Class, or $50 for First Class Coach. Passengers ages 2 and up require a ticket.
First Class Coach
- Cars are constantly heated
- Passengers receive a ceramic mug
- Passengers receive a larger bell
- Santa passes through First Class Coach first
Classic Coach Class
- Cars are preheated
- Passengers do not receive a ceramic mug
- Passengers receive a smaller bell
- Click here to purchase tickets, or purchase by calling (515) 432-4249.